How We Market Your Home Online
Let’s cut through the hype you may be seeing as regards Internet marketing of Berks, Chester, Lancaster, Lebanon, Lehigh, and Montgomery County real estate. Sure, every brokerage worth its salt has a website. And, our website is better than most in presenting our seller listings to showcase them to their greatest potential. And, we’re really good at SEO, Search Engine Optimization. That’s the programming we do on our site to get as high in search engine results as possible to get the most in search engine visitor traffic.
However, hyping up this SEO and site traffic is really ignoring the reality of the Internet and any single website’s visibility; unless you’re Yahoo or Google or in our case, Zillow, Trulia, and Realtor.com. There is no single real estate website that’s likely to enjoy more than a single digit percentage of searches performed by buyers looking for local properties. That’s because there are hundreds or thousands of real estate sites and they’re all fighting for searchers, but these searchers are also using a half dozen search engines or other resources to locate real estate in our area.
Why tell you this? We want you to learn about the power of “syndication,” and why CENTURY 21 Gold spends significant resources, time and effort in syndicating your listing information to a great many real estate websites much larger and more heavily visited than any local real estate websites. We have systems in place to have your listing on dozens of websites, including Realtor.com, Yahoo, Trulia, Zillow, and others, and within days of your listing going live. All of our listings on Trulia, Zillow, and Realtor.com are enhanced listings too which gives our listings a stronger presence. By enhancing our listings on these sites, our listings are at the top of all searches, they feature banners, and give the consumer more information than a standard listing.
So, although we’re getting great search engine exposure, we’re not relying on it to be our only resource to sell your home through online marketing. Each of those sites to which we syndicate your listing will have links back to the original and complete listing at our website. It’s there that we shine in marketing your Berks, Chester, Lancaster, Lebanon, Lehigh, and Montgomery County real estate property once we’ve attracted visitors from these other sites.
- We take a full and expert suite of professional quality images of your home. These images will showcase your property and are critical to Internet marketing. Surveys prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that buyers value high quality images more than any other feature of real estate listings.
- All of CENTURY 21 Gold's listing receive a Virtual tour video which are automatically created using all of our photographs and includes voice overs in a few days once your listing goes live on Century21.com.
- All of CENTURY 21 Gold's listings also receive it's very own individual website. This website makes it easy to share it on Social Media as well as send out in email. Each website includes property information, area information, the video tour, mortgage information and so much more.
- Thorough professionally written text descriptions and very thorough information fields to bring every facet of your property to the prospective buyer.
- Once a buyer gets to our site from these many conduits, we don’t just let them look and leave. We offer showings and other special information about the market and your property in exchange for their contact information. If we can get into direct contact with them, it’s going to increase our chances of selling your property to them.
CENTURY 21 Gold gets a great deal of our listing business from referrals by our satisfied sellers, so don’t hesitate, let us get started in helping you today!
©2016 CENTURY 21 Gold. CENTURY 21® and the CENTURY 21 Logo are registered service marks owned by Century 21 Real Estate LLC. Equal Housing Opportunity. Each office is independently owned and operated.