I am Allen Gehringer, the owner of ALG Investments and I have been investing in Real Estate since 1986. Since my first purchase, I have been perfecting the options that sellers have to sell their homes.
In 1996 I earned my real estate license because I thought that was the way all investors improved their investing knowledge.
Since then, I have earned an Associate Brokers license and continue to take numerous courses and classes on real estate. Real estate is a moving target and with the changing times, new techniques need to be improved on.
Some of my strengths that I bring to the table includes:
- A knowledge of construction (I built homes and remodeled them for 12 years)
- Land development
- Forestry (I received an Associates Degree in Forestry)
- Business management (I am the manager of a large real estate agency in the area
- Honesty and integrity (I served in the military for 6 years)
- Knowledge of local politics and current affairs (I was born and raised in Berks County)
- Patience and understanding (I have 2 daughters)
The list could go on and on but the bottom line is everyone should and will get my honest and professional opinion. I truly believe there are numerous ways to sell real estate and to sell your home.
- Lots & Lands
- Time Share
- Investment Properties
- Short Sales
- Distressed Properties