• I grew up in an 18th century home listed on the National Registry of Historic Places which inspired my dedication to the preservation of historic properties. Additionally, I am committed to the conservation of the open spaces because of my love of the local rural landscape and my belief that it is part of what makes this area so special.
• As a lifelong equestrian and avid Three-Day Eventing competitor, I bring the advantage of a horsewomen’s perspective to the sale or purchase of equestrian properties. I understand the unique challenges of finding a property to suit your needs and the needs of your horses, whether you are looking for a turn-key professional facility or just enough space for your first pony.
Education and Professional Experience
• I hold a bachelor’s degree in Psychology from Wellesley College.
• Experienced in advertising and marketing.
• National Association of REALTORS®
• Reading-Berks Association of REALTORS®
• United States Eventing Association
• United States Equestrian Federation
• Pike Oley District Preservation Coalition
• Berks County Conservancy
I am committed to stellar personal service. My goal is to exceed your expectations. Please contact me if I can be of any help with your real estate needs. I look forward to working with you soon.
Office: 610-779-6585 ext. 8418
Direct Line: 610-370-8418
Cell Phone: 610-716-1355
- Lots & Lands
- Time Share
- Investment Properties
- Short Sales
- Distressed Properties